- Access the Calendar tab and click on "Set up Availability" on the left side.
- Adjust the dark green bars for each day to ensure open availability, especially during peak hours; the darker the slot, the more popular it is, so try to align your availability with those!
- Aim for at least 30 hours of availability per week initially to increase your visibility in the algorithm.
- A cool feature: By syncing your Google Calendar, you can view your Preply lessons outside of Preply. There is also an option to block out lesson times by selecting the "Allow Google Calendar events to block your availability", so you won't have to worry about double booking anything between Preply and your personal life!
- You can control how much notice you require from a student to book both a trial lesson and a regular lesson, and how far in advance they're allowed to book, all with the Lesson Booking tab.