a 2D artist from Hungary. I have a broad experience in creation video game graphics gained while working in such industries as: Character and Creature design, Locations and Backgrounds design, Icons for UI. I've been creating concept art in a range of styles and genres - trendy, cute, scary, quirky, fantasy, sci-fi, and everything in between. However, personally I'm more into fantasy genre and most of my personal drawings completed in this style.
My main aim and inspiration is to be able to invent such unique fantasy worlds for video games, that no one could leave without thrill and excitement. Moreover, I believe that this goal can be achieved only in collaboration with a creative design team.
• Strong Photoshop and Painter skills
• Excellent illustration and coloring skill
• Strong understanding of anatomy based, functional character design
• High skills in drawing on paper as well as on drawing tablets
• Spine animation
• Communicate effectively in a fully remote working environment
• Know how to give and take constructive feedback
Middle Artistat Neststrix Studio, Lviv
· create appealing 2D visual assets for games, including characters and environments; · as it's an outsource company, I've learnt how to work in different styles, cooperate with team and meet all the deadlines
Spine Animation at ArtCraft, Kyiv
Bachelor of Arts, Transcarpathian Art Institute in Ukraine